Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Where I Instruct You to GO LOOK

So anyone who has been reading my blog at all knows that I am friends with K.M. Walton, a fellow writer who is represented by Sarah LaPolla, and whose debut novel Cracked (which has a gorgeous cover that you can ogle at here) will be released March 3rd 2012!!

She just launched her author website, and it is beautiful! I felt I had to do a post to direct you over there!!

Here is the link. Head over and appreciate the prettiness, it was designed by her sister Christina MacRae, and developed by Gregg Fair. Neither of whom I know but they need credit where credit is due!

Now head over to K.M. Walton's Website and ogle people!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute website link for Christina though the KMWalton link didn't work for me. :O)

K. M. Walton said...

Hayley, I adore your enthusiasm! Thank you for helping spread the word.

PS: download the latest version of Flash if the site won't open - Flash is free : )

kah said...

Awesome! Love Sarah so I will def check out K.M. :)