Friday, May 20, 2011

K.M. Got a COVER!

Alright so those of you who've been with me for awhile know that I adore K.M. Walton, I think that it is beyond imperative that you follow her blog. I talk about her all the time, because she rocks.

For those of you who are just becoming aware of my adoration of her here us the basic summary: She has an epic agent and an awesome publishing deal and her cover just came out...and it is BEAUTIFUL.

I would post a picture of it on here, but it's for K.M.'s blog and hers alone for now. (Until I get to load up a pic of it in my side bar under a MUST READ OR SUFFER PAIN OF DEATH tab, because then rest assured it will be here.) This is her moment, so I wanted to instruct you to hightail your butt over onto her blog, and VIEW it.

So just in case you missed my links throughout this post here it is AGAIN.

HERE IS THE LINK TO ONE OF THE PRETTIEST COVERS EVER!!!!

2 comments:

K. M. Walton said...

You are far too kind!! Thank you for sharing in my enthusiasm and cover love.

The Blogger Girlz said...

Congratulations K.M. It's a beautiful cover.
-Aaron